Osram Xenaelectron AA3261002HQ 25XT6-D/12V Xenon Ballast Control Unit.
AA3261002HQ Xenon Light control unit module fits many different cars such as Ford, Tesla, Hyundai and so on.
In addition D8S Osram ballasts could be fitted on VW Golf MK6 with upgraded osram LEDriving Xenarc headlamps.
25XT6-D/12V xenon control unit is factory fitted to cars with D8S 25W Gas Discharge HID Xenon or Bi-Xenon Light headlamps.
We have collected a list of compatible cars, if your old part looks like in the picture and car uses D8S socket bulbs, it will fit and work.
To identify faulty 25XT6-D/12V car's headlight ballast is quite tricky, firstly always check if gas discharge bulb 25w is in working order, later on check control unit, but if lights are blinking or turning on and later off without doing that, then it points to faulty ballast.
Information from original sticker: input / entree: 13.2 VDC NOM. OUTPUT / SORTIE: 25W @ 40VAC HID Lamp / D8S 10R-044633.
Direct replacement, no coding is required.
Osram part numbers:
More compatible osram part numbers:
- 25XT6-S-12V B3EG Q
- Hyundai: 92190F2400
- Ford: BM5Z-13C170-A - BM5Z13C170A
- Kia: 92190A7000
- Ford Focus and RS ST 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- Ford Focus must be equipped with OSRAM LEDriving XENARC
- Ford Raptor 2017 2018 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- Tesla Model S 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
- Ford Mustang VI GT 2018 2019 2020
- Hyundai Ioniq 2016 2017 2017 2019
- KIA Forte 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- Suzuki Baleno 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
- Tesla Roadster 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
- VW Golf MK6 VI Hatchback 2009 2010 2011 2012 with Osram LED Driving Xenarc headlamps
Please note: this list is not full and xenon control unit fits many other car models as well even if they are not listed here.