Mercedes Benz A0065427218 5WK96677 NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- High quality replacement part
- Mercedes Benz part numbers: A0065427218
- Continental part number: 5WK96677
A0065427218 5WK96677 Nitrogen Oxide NOX sensor.
Nitrogen Oxide sensor is direct replacement to old mercedes benz or continental brand part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
For your piece of mind we are offering 12 month warranty.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
NOX sensor is also called oxygen sensor or lambdasonde, lambda zonde sonde.
Emission Control unit sensor is fitted to all Mercedes-Benz cars with EURO 6 EURO6 for 4-Motion 4Motion 4-Matic 4Matic and BlueTec models.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after replacing downstream rear NOX sensor on the exhaust system.
Once sensor is replaced you can delete error codes by yourself with phone and simple app, there is no need to visit Mercedes Benz dealer and spend £65 for nothing.
All steps are very easy:
- 1. Download app
- 2. Plug-in OBD2 Bluetooth scanner to car's OBD port
- 3. Connect your phone with scanner via bluetooth
- 4. Read all error codes and clear them
5WK96677 sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz vehicles W463, C117, W156, W164, W166, W176, W205, W212, C218, W221, W222, W246, W447, W906.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
Mercedes-Benz dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
NOX sensor errors to identify faulty part:
- P22A1-22 P22A122 NOx sensor 2(cylinder bank1) has a short circuit to positive. The signal amplitude is greater than the maximum amplitude.
- P229F-23 P229F23 NOx sensor 2(cylinder bank1) has a malfunction. No signal change: voltage level is too low.
- P220013 - The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit.
- P220108 The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty.
- P221408 The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 2) has a malfunction. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty.
- P221401 Nox sensor cylinder bank 2 malfunction.
- P2201-62 NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty.
- P2202 - NOx Sensor Circuit Low Bank 1
- P229FE1 P229F(E1) Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit range/performance
- P220A0(16) Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit low
- P229E(11) Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit malfunction
- P22A677 - The heater of NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. The commanded position cannot be reached.
- P2BA901 - The emission limit for the NOx concentration has been exceeded (Adblue quality is too low). There is a general electrical fault
- P13DF09 - The Adblue system has a malfunction. There is a component fault.
- P13E400 - The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system.
- P22A0 - Nitrogen Oxides NOx sensor 2 Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2
- P22A021 - NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a short circuit to ground. The signal amplitude is less than the minimum amplitude
- P229F - Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit range/performance
- P13D-F09 The AdBlue system has a malfunction. There is a component fault.
- P229F-62 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The Signal Comparison is faulty
- P229F-09 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is component fault.
- P220400 the nox sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a sporadic malfunction._
- P220000 the nox sensor (cylinder bank1) has an electrical fault._
- P220162 - The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty.
- P204F96 - The AdBlue system (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is an internal component fault.
- P140300 - The control unit AdBlue has a malfunction.
- P220E77 - The heater of NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The commanded position cannot be reached.
- P229f09 - Nox sensor 2 cylinder bank 1 has a malfunction there is a component fault
- P229f28 - Nox sensor2 cylinder bank 1 has malfunction
- P229F62 Signal of NOx sensor implausible
- U029E00 - Lost communication with NOX sensor B
- U029D00 - Lost communication with NOX sensor A
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A 006 542 72 18
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6677
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- Sprinter W906
- Sprinter: 210, 310, 510, 213, 413, 513, 216, 316, 416, 516, 219, 319, 519 BlueTEC
- Vito W447 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Vito: V200, V220, V250, 109 CDI, 111 CDI, 114 CDI, 116 CDI, 119 BlueTec
- S Class: W221 Facelift, W222, C217, A217
- S Class: S320, S350, S400, S450, S500, S600, S63 AMG, S65 AMG, S300
- SLK Class R172
- C Class W205, S205, A205, C205 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- C Class: C180, C200, C250, C300, C350, C400 C45 AMG, C63 AMG, C220, C220d
- E Class: W212, S212, A207, C207
- E Class: E200, E250, E300, E350, E400, E500, E63 AMG, E220, CDI, CGI
- GL Class: GL280 GL300 GL320 GL350
- GLE GLE250 GLE350
- ML W164 Facelift SUV W166
- ML: ML250 ML280 ML300 ML320 ML350, ML400, ML550, ML63 AMG
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.