04L907805L 5WK97233 A2C11455400-233A NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- VAG part number: 04L907805L
- Continental part number: 5WK97233 A2C11455400-233A
04L907805L 5WK97233 SME NOxC3 NOX sensor control unit.
04L907805L sensor is direct replacement to vw ag or continental brand part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P229E P2202 P2200 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
There is no need to spend a fortune for original continental part at dealer shop, when replacement part will do a job.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Information from original part: vw ag 01/0032 SME.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit dealer shop.
5WK9 7233 SME sensor fits many different VAG group cars models - audi vw seat or skoda.
04L907805 L sensor is also kwown as control unit with nox-sensor for emissions control.
DPF means diesel particulate filter and it is factory fitted to all diesel cars to ensure it complies with environmental regulation laws.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
Dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
You will find a list of the the most common error codes of nox sensor circuit faults.
The most common warning messages
- Error: AdBlue (DEF) start possible in 500 mi km.
The most common diagnostic trouble codes DTCs
- P220900 P2209-00 NOx Sensor Heater Sense Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1
- P220A00 NOx sensor 1 Power Supply - bank 1, electrical failure
- P20EE P20EE-00 - Nitrogen Oxide (Nox) Catalyst Efficiency below Threshold
- P20EE00 - SCR NOx catalytic converter bank 1 error message: efficiency too. low sporadic fault
P220000 NOx Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 Circuit
P220100 NOx Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1
P220200 NOx Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 Circuit Low
P220300 NOx Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 Circuit High
P220900 NOx Sensor Heater Sense Bank 1 Sensor 1 Circuit Range/Performance
P220A00 NOx Sensor Supply Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 1 Circuit
VW Ag VAG part numbers:
- 04L907805 L
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 7233
- Audi Q3 8U 8UB 8UG Quattro SUV
- 2.0 TDI Diesel TDI-CR CFGC
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
- VW Tiguan 5N Facelift SUV 2.0 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
- Seat Alhambra 7N MPV 2.0 2016 2017 2018 2019
- VW Sharan 7N MPV 2.0 TDI Diesel 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
- Skoda Yeti 2.0 TDI 4x4
Please note: this list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well.