076907807A 5WK96690 NOxC3 NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Replacement for original part
- VW part number: 076907807A
- Continental part number: 5WK96690
076907807A 5WK96690 NOxC3 SME NOX sensor
Xenons4U 076907807A Nitrogen Oxide control unit sensor is direct replacement to vw ag or continental brand part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P229E P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOXC3 sensor has failed.
The most common error code when there is malfunction in adblue SCR system for VW Crafter is P229E, if you see MIL on and after doing scan with OBD tool you see P229E then you need to replace NOxC3 sensor.
What does cause P229E code?
- Faulty Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor Bank 2
- Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor Bank 2 harness is open or shorted
- Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor Bank 2 circuit poor electrical connection
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit Audi dealer.
Continental 5WK96690 sensor fits many different VAG group car models.
VW AG 076907807A sensor is also kwown as control unit with nox-sensor for emissions control.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
Dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
The most common errors for nox sensor circuit faults.
The most common diagnostic trouble codes dtc
- P229F NOx Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P2BAD Exhaust Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Concentration high
- P2BA8 NOx Exceedence - Interruption of Reagent Dosing Activity
- P229E NOx sensor Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P22A7 NOx sensor heater sense Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P229F00 Nox sensor Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1 sensor 2
- P20EE00 SCR NOx Catalyst Efficiency below Threshold bank 1
- P22A700 NOx sensor heater sense bank 1 sensor 2 circuit range/performance
VW AG part numbers:
- 076907807 A
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6690
More compatible part numbers
- 076907807 5WK96648A
- 03L907807AB 5WK96690B
Compatible VW Volkswagen cars
- Crafter 2E 2F Facelift Van 30-50 CR30 CR50
- 2.0 2.5 TDI CR 2.0 BiTDI diesel
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
Please note: this list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well.