227905444R 5WK96748 SNS148 A2C80895500-03 NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Renault part number: 227905444R
- Continental part number: 5WK96748 SNS148 A2C80895500-03
- Position: Rear after DPD filter
227905444R 5WK96748 SNS148 A2C80895500-03 12V NOX sensor
Nitrogen Oxide sensor is direct replacement to old faulty renault opel vauxhall or continental brand part.
NOx sensor is fitted at rear of the exhaust system and it monitors amounts of nitrogen oxides coming out of the system.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P2202 P2200 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
There is no need to spend a fortune for original part at dealer shop, when replacement part will do a job.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit dealer.
SNS148 5WK96748 sensor fits many different renault opel vauxhall car models.
227905444R sensor is also kwown as control unit with nox-sensor for emissions control.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
A2C80895500-03 NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
Dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
You will find a list of the the most common error codes of nox sensor circuit faults.
The most common diagnostic trouble codes DTC
- U059E - Invalid Data Received From NOX Sensor A
- U059E87 The signal of NOx sensor 2 is implausible. The message is missing
- U059E AdBlue/DEF dosing module components 2. Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- P320312 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is a short circuit to positive
Renault Opel part numbers:
- 22790 5444R
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6748
OEM Part numbers
- Vauxhall Opel 93463067 93457718
- Nissan 2279000Q0F 2279000Q0B
- Mercedes-Benz A4709056101 A4709053202 A4709055400
More compatible part numbers:
- Renault Trafic Master MK3 III X82 1.6 2.3 CDTi DCI 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- Renault Trafic Passenger 1JL 2JL 3JL 4JL
- Renault Mascott
- Renault Alaskan
- Opel Vauxhall Vivaro B Van 1.6 2.3 CDTI BiTurbo
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
- Opel Vauxhall Vivaro B Combi X82 1.6 CDTI 2014-
- Opel Vauxhall Vivaro Sport CDTi Van Bus
- Opel Vauxhall Movano Van B
- Renault Master MK3
- Nissan NV300 NV400 Van Bus
- Nissan Navara Frontier NP300 D23 Pickup 2.3 Twin Turbo
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
- Fiat Talento MK2
- Mercedes-Benz X class W470 Pickup 2017 2018 2019 2020
- X220d X250d X350d diesel
Please note: this list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well.