227908265R A3C01434300-02 SNS1016 NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Renault part number: 227908265R
- Continental part number: A3C01434300-02 SNS1016
- Position: Front before DPD filter
227908265R A3C01434300-02 SNS1016 NOX sensor
227908265R Emission control unit is fitted at front of the exhaust system before DPD filter
Nitrogen Oxide sensor is direct replacement to old faulty renault opel vauxhall or continental brand part.
NOx sensor is fitted at rear of the exhaust system and it monitors amounts of nitrogen oxides coming out of the exhaust system.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P2202 P2200 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
There is no need to spend a fortune for original part at dealer shop, when replacement part will do a job.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit dealer.
Continental A3C01434300-02 SNS1016 sensor fits many different renault opel vauxhall car models.
227908265R sensor is also kwown as control unit with nox-sensor for emissions control.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
Dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
You will find a list of the the most common error codes of nox sensor circuit faults.
The most common diagnostic trouble codes DTC
- U059E - Invalid Data Received From NOX Sensor 'A'
- P2202 NOx sensor Circuit Low bank 1 Sensor 1
Renault Opel part numbers:
Continental part number:
OEM Part numbers
- Nissan 22790-00Q0G 2279000Q0G 2279000Q0A
- GM Vauxhall 93463067 95522891
- Opel 95528772
- Mercedes-Benz A4709056001 A4709053302 A4709055002
More compatible part numbers
- SNS377 5WK97377
- Renault Trafic Master MK3 III X82 1.6 2.3 CDTi DCI 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- Renault Mascott
- Renault Alaskan
- Opel Vauxhall Vivaro B Van 1.6 2.3 CDTI BiTurbo
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
- Opel Vauxhall Vivaro B Combi X82 1.6 CDTI 2014-
- Opel Vauxhall Vivaro Sport CDTi Van Bus
- Opel Vauxhall Movano Van B
- Renault Master MK3
- Nissan NV300 NV400 Van Bus
- Nissan Navara Frontier NP300 D23 Pickup 2.3 Twin Turbo
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
- Fiat Talento MK2
- Mercedes-Benz X class W470 Pickup 2017 2018 2019 2020
- X220d X250d X350d diesel
Please note: this list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well.