227908539R 5WK96747 SNS147 NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Renault part number: 227908539R
- Continental part number: 5WK96747
- We have repair kit for 150GBP
227908539R 5WK96747 SNS147 12V NOX sensor
5WK96747 nitrogen Oxide control unit fits renault fiat opel and vauxhall cars and replaces old faulty continental brand part
NOx control outlet unit is fitted on the exhaust system at position 1 first, meaning before DPF filter
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P2202 P2200 U059F, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
There is no need to spend a fortune for original part at dealer shop, when replacement part will do a job.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit dealer.
SNS147 5WK96747 sensor fits many different renault opel vauxhall car models.
SNS Gen2.8 sensor is also kwown as control unit with nox-sensor for emissions control.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
Dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
You will find a list of the the most common error codes of nox sensor circuit faults.
Error codes related to NOx sensor:
- P229F62 - P229F
- U029E00 - U029E
- U029D00 - U029D
- U059E - Invalid Data Received From NOX Sensor 'A'
- U059F - Invalid Data Received From NOX Sensor 'B'
- P3202 Nox sensor 2 circuit low voltage
- P3203 Nox sensor 2 circuit high voltage-short to battery
- P3208 Nox sensor 2 heater feedback circuit
- U059E87 The signal of NOx sensor 2 is implausible. The message is missing
- P320312 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is a short circuit to positive
Renault part numbers:
- 22790 8539R
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6747
OEM part numbers:
- GM 93457719
- Opel 93463066
- Nissan 2206000Q0E
More compatible oem part numbers:
- Renault Trafic Master MK3 III X82 1.6 2.3 CDTi DCI 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- Renault Mascott
- Renault Alaskan
- Opel Vauxhall Vivaro B Van SXP 1.6 2.3 CDTI BiTurbo
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
- Opel Vauxhall Vivaro B Combi X82 1.6 CDTI 2014-
- Opel Vauxhall Vivaro Sport CDTi Van Bus
- Opel Vauxhall Movano Van B
- Renault Master MK3
- Nissan NV300 NV400 Van Bus
- Nissan Navara Frontier NP300 D23 Pickup 2.3 Twin Turbo
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
- Fiat Talento MK2
- Mercedes-Benz X class W470 Pickup 2017 2018 2019 2020
- X220d X250d X2350d diesel
Please note: this list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well.