55487270 SNS168 5WK96768 NOX Sensor for Opel Vauxhall Insignia
- What's Included: 1 NOX sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- High quality aftermarket part
- GM part number: 55487270
- Continental part number: 5WK96768, SNS168
- Position 2 POSN2
- We have repair kit for 150GBP, contact us
55487270 SNS168 5WK96768 A2C90859700-02 NOX sensor for faulty continental or vauxhall part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P11DC P11DB P229F62 P229F P2202 P2201 P2203 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit dealer shop.
Information from sensor: SENSOR ASM-NOX-POSN2 SNS 12V SNS12V Gen3.0
55487270 sensor is also kwown as control unit with nox-sensor for emissions control.
SNS168 5WK96768 NOX sensor is factory fitted to Vauxhall and Opel Insignia cars with diesel engine.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
Below you will find a list of compatible and exchange part numbers collected by us.
Vauxhall GM and Opel trouble codes with explanations:
- P11DC - NOx Sensor Current Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P11DB - NOx Sensor Current Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1
- P11CC - Nox Sensor 1 Performance Signal Low
- P20EE - Nitrogen Oxide (Nox) Catalyst Efficiency below Threshold
- P2BAD - Exhaust Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Concentration high
- P220B NOx sensor supply voltage - circuit malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2)
- U029E Lost Communication with NOx sensor B
GM part number:
Continental part number:
55487270 part number supersedes:
- GM: 55500320
- Continental: A2C12686700-01 - SNS168B
- Opel Vauxhall Insignia A MK1 2.0 CDTi B20DTH diesel
- Opel Vauhall Zafira MK3 C Tourer 2.0
This list is not full, NOxC3 sensor may fit other car models as well.