A0009052809 A2C16442600-291 NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Mercedes Benz part number: A0009052809
- Continental part number: A2C16442600-291
Xenons4U A0009052809 A2C16442600-291 NOX sensor
A0009052809 Nitrogen Oxide control unit is direct replacement to old faulty mercedes-benz or continental brand part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
For your piece of mind we are offering 12 month warranty.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
NOX sensor NS0004 NS 0004 ZGS 001 Q 01 is also called as oxygen sensor or lambdasonde, lambda zonde sonde or DPF control unit.
Sensor is fitted to all Mercedes-Benz cars with EURO 6 EURO6 for 4-Motion 4Motion 4-Matic 4Matic and BlueTec models.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after replacing upstream front NOX sensor on the exhaust system.
Once sensor is replaced you can delete error codes by yourself with phone and simple app, there is no need to visit dealer and spend £65 for nothing.
All steps are very easy:
- 1. Download app
- 2. Plug-in OBD2 Bluetooth scanner to car's OBD port
- 3. Connect your phone with scanner via bluetooth
- 4. Read all error codes and clear them
A2C16442600-291 sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz cars W205 S205 A205 C205 Facelift, W213 S213 C238 A238 and many other.
A000 905 28 09 diesel exhaust sensor has few more compatible part numbers, which are written below in the part numbers section.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
Mercedes-Benz dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
NOX sensor errors to identify faulty part:
- P229E-11 P229E11 - NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is a short circuit to ground
- P220F77 - The heater of NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. The commanded
position cannot be reached
- P229E13 P229E-13 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit
- P220F NOx sensor heater control circuit range / performance bank 1 sensor 2
- P229F09 – Nox sensor 2 cylinder bank 1 has a malfunction there is a component fault
- P13F600 - The engine cannot be started because the exhaust aftertreatment system has been tampered with
- P13DF09 - The Adblue system has a malfunction. There is a component fault.
- P229F92 - NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The function or the instruction is faulty
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A 000 905 28 09
A0009052809 part number replaces:
Continental part number:
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- E Class W213 S213 C238 A238 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- E Class E200 E250 E300 E350e E400 E450 E200d E220d E300d E350d E400d 4MATIC
- C Class W205 S205 A205 C205 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
- C205 Coupe C220d
- GLE C292 Coupe
- GLE250d GLE350d
- ML W166 ML250d
- V class W447 Vito Viano Van Bus
- V200CDI V220CDI V250CDI
- V220D V250D V200D 2.2D
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.