A0009053506 5WK96681F NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Mercedes Benz part numbers: A0009053506
- Continental part number: 5WK96681F
- Placements: Exhaust system
A0009053506 Continental 5WK96681F Nitrogen Oxide NOX sensor
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P229E P2200 P2201 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
NOX sensor NS0004 NS 0004 ZGS 001 Q04 is also called oxygen sensor or lambdasonde, lambda zonde sonde.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit Mercedes Benz dealer.
5WK96681F sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz cars such as CLS W218 C Class W204 S204 R Class W251 E Class W212 S212 A207 C207 with DPF filter.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What means and does DPF ?
A diesel particulate filter or also known as DPF is a device designed to remove diesel particulate matter or soot from the exhaust gas of a diesel engine, which is located on the exhaust system.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
Mercedes-Benz dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
The most common diagnostic trouble codes DTCs
- P229E13 Nox Sensor 2 Cylinder Bank 1
- P229E13 P229E-13 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit
- P229E11 P229E-11 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is a short to ground
- P220F77 P220F-77 NOx sensor heater control circuit range / performance bank 1 sensor 2. The commanded position cannot be reached
- P22AA00 P22AA-00 The heater of NOx sensor 2 (Cylinder bank 1) has a sporadic malfunction. There is a general failure
- U029E87 U029E-87 Communication with NOx sensor 2 has a malfunction. The message is missing
- P22A021 P22A0-21 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a short circuit to ground. The signal amplitude is less than the minimum amplitude
P220F77 P220F-77 The heater of NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. The commanded position cannot be reached
P229F92 P229F-92 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The function or the instruction is faulty
P229F91 P229F-91 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The parameter is outside the permissible range
- P229F09 P229F-09 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is a component fault
- P229F09 Nox sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) is faulty. A component fault exists
- P13DF09 The AdBlue system has a malfunction. There is a component fault
- P22AA00 An intermittent fault exists in the heater of NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1)
- P13E400 Because of a fault in the AdBlue system, the remaining driving distance is limited
P229E13 NOx sensor 2 (cylinderraekke 1) har en elektrisk fejl. Der foreligger en afbrydelse
P229EFB NOx sensor 2 (cylinderraekke 1) har en elektrisk fejl
P229E11 NOx sensor 2 (cylinderraekke 1) har en elektrisk fejl. Der foreligger en kortslutning til stel
- P13E400 Den aterstaende korstrackan ar begransad pga en funktionsstorning i AdBlue-systemet
- P220F77 Varmen for NOx-sensor 2 (cylinderrad 1) har elfel. Det rekommenderade laget kan inte nas
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A000 905 35 06
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6681F
More compatible part numbers:
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- CLS Class W218 C218
- CLS Class CLS350 CLS400 CLS500 CLS220 CLS250 CDI BlueTec BlueEfficiency
- C Class W204 S204 C204
- C180 C200 C250 C300 C350, C400 C45 AMG, C63 AMG, C220, C220d
- E class W212 Sedan Saloon Facelift 2014 2015 2016
- E class S212 Estate Wagon Facelift 2014 2015 2016
- E200d E220d E250d SE E300d Bluetec diesel 3.0L E350d BlueTEC
- Night Edition AMG Line
- E class A207 Convertible Cabriolet Facelift 2014 2015 2016
- E class C207 Coupe Facelift 2014 2015 2016
- E220d E250d E350d CDI BlueTEC
- GLK X204 Facelift
- GLK220 GLK250 CDI 4MATIC BlueEfficiency BlueTEC
- Sprinter 2500
- CLS W218 C218 Coupe 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
CLS 2.2L CDI CLS220d CLS250d CLS350d BlueTEC OM651.924
- S class W222 S350 BlueTEC 2015
- Engine code 222032 222033 222132
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.