A0009053606 5WK96682F NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Mercedes Benz part numbers: A0009053606
- Continental part number: 5WK96682F
A0009053606 5WK96682F Nitrogen Oxide NOX sensor
A0009053606 Exhaust gas NOx sensor is direct replacement to faulty mercedes-benz or continental brand part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Once sensor is replaced you can delete error codes by yourself with phone and simple app, there is no need to visit dealer and spend £65 for nothing.
All steps are very easy:
- 1. Download app
- 2. Plug-in OBD2 Bluetooth scanner to car's OBD port
- 3. Connect your phone with scanner via bluetooth
- 4. Read all error codes and clear them
5WK96682F sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz cars W156, W164, W166, W176, W205, W212, C218, S205, W222, W246, W447, W906.
Downstream A 000 905 36 06 diesel exhaust sensor has few more compatible part numbers, which are written below in the part numbers section.
Replacement NOx sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
The most common warning messages
- Cannot measure fluid level AdBlue
- Eng. Start not possible in x mi km
The most common diagnostic trouble codes DTCs
- P2BA901 The emission limit for the NOx concentration has been exceeded (AdBlue quality is too low). There is a general electrical fault
- P13DF09 - The Adblue has a malfunction. There is a component fault
- P22A677 The heater of nox sensor 2 (clyinder bank 1) has an electrical fault - the command position cannot be reached
- P229F09 P229-F09 – Nox sensor 2 cylinder bank 1 has a malfunction there is a component fault
- P220F-77 P220F77 NOx sensor 2 heater Control Circuit Range / Performance Bank 1 Sensor. The commanded position cannot be reached
- P220E Manufacturer control
- P229E-11 P229E11 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is a short to Ground
- P229E-13 P229E13 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit
- P22AA00 NOx sensor heating (bank 1 sensor 2) Sporadic error present
- P229F85 P229F-85 NOx Sensor 2 (Cylinder Bank 1) Has A Malfunction. There Is A Signal Above The Permissible Limit Value
- U029E00 Communication with NOx sensor 2 has a malfunction
- P229F91 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The parameter is outside the permissible range
- P220162 The Signal of the component NOx sensor is implausible. The following test procedure are always required to be carried out completely
- P1BC3-00 P1BC300 Additional Fault Freeze Frame Data for Fault Analysis. There is A general failure
- P229F-91 P229F91 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The component is outside of it Expected range
P229F NOx sensor Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2
- U029E02 Communication with NOx sensor 2 has a malfunction. There is a general signal faulty
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A000 905 36 06
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6682F
More compatible oem part numbers:
- A0009051512 A3C03398600-621
- A0009055106 A3C00312100-298
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- C class W205 Saloon Sedan C180d C200d C220d C250d BlueTEC 4MATIC diesel
- C class S205 Estate C220d AMG Line
- ML GLE W164 W166 SUV Coupe GLE250 GLE350 ML250 ML350
- GL X164 GL280 GL300 GL320 GL350
- GLS X166 GLS350
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.