A0009054410 A3C01131200-612 NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Mercedes Benz part numbers: A0009054410
- Continental part number: A3C01131200-612
A0009054410 A3C01131200-612 NOX sensor
A0009054410 Nitrogen Oxide control emission unit is direct replacement to mercedes benz or continental brand part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P229E P2200 P2201 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit Mercedes Benz dealer.
A0009054410 A3C01131200-612 Nox sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz cars.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What means and does DPF ?
A diesel particulate filter or also known as DPF is a device designed to remove diesel particulate matter or soot from the exhaust gas of a diesel engine, which is located on the exhaust system.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
NOX sensor errors to identify faulty part:
- P220E - NOx sensor heater control circuit range/performance (bank 1 sensor 1)
- P2200 NOx Sensor Circuit Bank 1
- P220011 - The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is a short circuit to ground
- P220013 – The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit
- P220164 The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is an unreasonable signal
- P220164 The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is an implausible signal
- P220400 the nox sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a sporadic malfunction
- P220400 NOx sensor 1 bank 1 intermittent fault in sensor
- P220400 An intermittent fault exists in the NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1)
- P2204-00 P220400 The NOx sensor (Cylinder bank 1) has a sporadic malfunction. There is a general failure
- P2200-00 P220000 the nox sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is a general failure
- P220E00 The heater of NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) is faulty
- P220E00 P220E-00 The heater of NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction
- P220000 An electrical fault exists in the NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1)
- P225D NOx sensor performance Signal biased/stuck Low bank 1 sensor 1
- P225D84 P225D-84 The signal of NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) is constantly at the minimum value. There is a signal below the permissible limit value
- P220162 The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty
- P220162 The signal of component NOx sensor is implausible. The following test procedure must always be performed in its entirety
- P22FA85 P22FA-85 The Switchover Between the Maximum and Minimum Values of NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) is too Slow. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty
- P2215 NOx sensor Circuit Low Bank 2
- P220000 NOx sensor 1 Bank 1 Elektrischer Fehler
- P2204 Sensor NOx 1 de bancada 1
- P2200 Fallo electrico del sensor NOx 1 de bancada 1
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
Continental part number:
More compatible part numbers:
- A0009052310 A2C19194600-295
- A0009056204 5WK97249
Mercedes-Benz compatibility list
- W205 Saloon Sedan C180 C200 C300 C350e
- C205 Coupe
- Sport Automatic AMG Line SE
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2.0L Gas Electric Petrol Gasoline
- C class S205 Estate Wagon
- Engine code 274.920 274920
- 1.6L 274.910
- ML GLE W166 ML320 ML350
- SLK W172 SLK350
- R W251 R350
- E class W213 Saloon Sedan
- E class S213 Estate wagon E250
- 2016 2017 2018 2019
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.