A0009056204 5WK97249 NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Mercedes Benz part numbers: A0009056204
- Continental part number: 5WK97249
A0009056204 5WK97249 NOX sensor
A0009056204 Nitrogen Oxide control emission unit is direct replacement to mercedes benz or continental brand part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P229E P2200 P2201 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit Mercedes Benz dealer.
A0009056204 5WK97249 Nox sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz cars.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What means and does DPF ?
A diesel particulate filter or also known as DPF is a device designed to remove diesel particulate matter or soot from the exhaust gas of a diesel engine, which is located on the exhaust system.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
A0009056204 part number is compatible with few other numbers a0009052310 and A0009054410.
The most common diagnostic trouble codes DTC
- P220E - NOx sensor heater control circuit range/performance (bank 1 sensor 1)
- P2200 NOx Sensor Circuit Bank 1
- P220011 - The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is a short circuit to ground
- P220013 – The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit
- P220164 The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is an unreasonable signal
- P220164 The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is an implausible signal
- P220400 the nox sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a sporadic malfunction
- P220400 NOx sensor 1 bank 1 intermittent fault in sensor
- P220000 the nox sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault
- P220E00 The heater of NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) is faulty
- P220000 An electrical fault exists in the NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1)
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A000 905 62 04
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 7249
More compatible part numbers:
Mercedes-Benz compatibility list
- W205 Saloon Sedan C180 C200 C300 C350e
- C205 Coupe
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2.0L Gas Electric/Petrol Gasoline
- C class S205 Estate
- ML GLE W166 ML320 ML350
- SLK W172 SLK350
- R W251 R350
- E W213 E220 E250 E300
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.