Although Subaru Impreza Xenon headlights are generally reliable, every now and then they may be prone to certain issues. Some of the most common ones every car owner should know to look out for include:
- Faded light
- Dipped beam
- Not coming on
With the above issues, fixing your headlight is often quick and easy. Often all you'll need to do is replace or change a part like the gas discharge bulb, wire harness or igniter, matsushita panasonic or ichikoh brand ballast, or cable. However, when you have a problem with your headlight, your first port of call should always be the fuse. If the fuse looks fine, then it's time to investigate further, though the most likely fault will be in the ballast.
Our xenon control unit comes with integrated bulb holder also known as bulb igniter, so you won't need to buy these parts separately.
In case you need LBCB03L LBNA00L bulb holder only, because main xenon control unit isn't faulty we also have it for sale, it is called "Matsushita Ichikoh Panasonic LBCB03L LBNA00L."
The best way to avoid serious problems with your headlights is to keep your vehicle well maintained. Servicing your car and having a professional check the status of your headlights will mean you won't experience any accidents out on the road at night. At the first sign of flickering or if you notice your headlights are slow to switch on or dim, make sure you check out the problem. Ignoring faulty lights means they're more likely to completely cut out on you at a later date, which could be disastrous.
Choose genuine, quality parts
Once you've figured out the issue with your headlights, it's important that the parts you buy are genuine and compatible with your Subaru Impreza Xenon. Buying fake or incompatible parts could result in you doing more damage to your headlights or the rest of your car, so skimping on cost in the short term could cost you dearly in the long run.
Part numbers for Subaru impreza xenon ballast:
- Nissan: 28474-89904, 28474-89915, 28474-8991A, 284748991A, 28474-8991B, 284748991B, 28474-8992A, 28474-8992B, 28474-8992D.
- Honda: 33119-SJK-013, 33119SJK013, 33119-SWA-003, 33119SWA003, 33119-SJK-003, 33119SJK003, 33129-SJA-J01, 33129SJAJ01, PFKL496184, PFKL496189
- Subaru: 84965-SA010, 84965-KG000, 84965SA000, 84965SA010, 84965SA011, 84965FE020, 84964SA010
- Mazda: BBM5-51-0H3
- Panasonic: EANA44015668, EANA37B16402, EANA11810462, EANC19P11061, EANC23-10473, EANC35R10309, EANA25M10539, EANA1NG11663
- Matsushita: NZMNS111LANA, NZMIC11LBCA000, NZMNS111LBNA, NZMNS111LANH
- Ichikoh: LBCA00L01R11055, NZMIC111LBCA000
Compatibility of Matsushita Xenon Headlight Control Unit
Xenon Light control unit fits more than Subaru Impreza cars, so we have collected a list of car models, which also uses this part.
- Nissan 350Z Coupe 2003,2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Murano 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Nissan Murano MK2 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Nissan Maxima VI MK6 6 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Infiniti QX56 2004, 2005, 2006
- Infiniti FX35/FX45 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Honda Civic VIII MK8 2002 -2011
- Honda CR-V 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Subaru Impreza 2006 - 2007
- Subaru WRX STI 2004 - 2005
- Subaru Impreza STI 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Subaru Impreza 2008, 2009
- Subaru Forester III MK3 3 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Renault Koleos 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Infiniti G35 Coupe 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Infiniti M34 / M45 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Nissan Pathfinder 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Nissan Navara 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Nissan X-Trail T30 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Nissan X-Trail T31 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Browse our collection
Here at Xenons4U, we have a wide range of quality parts that will have your Subaru Impreza Xenon headlights in working order in no time at all. Get in touch with our professional team with any questions you might have. We'll be able to advise you on the best parts for your car thanks to our many years of experience in the industry.