Ballast for LEAR BMW7269494 7269531 7316208 7279625 7274400 TMS Headlight Driver Module.
Factory fitted on 5 Series F10 F11 Pre-Facelift and F07 GT with Xenon Headlamps and D1S HID bulbs for main beam.
Headlight control module also known as Insert Computer.
Module is responsible for light levelling also know as vertical aim control, LED Angel Eyes (Halo Rings) Daytime Running Lights and fron turn signal indicator lights.
To identify when you need to replace headlight control module there are many different malfunctions and errors, it could show red headlight error sign, show vertical aim control failure, it means that your xenon lights can't be alligned and light will be pointed downwards only, also it controls LED Angel Eyes (Daytime Running Lights) if they flicker or both rings have stopped to shine at all or LED turn signal dooesnt work it means that bmw headlight driver module has failed.
Additionally if you are seeing any malfunction related to above functions or getting headlight vertical aim control failure or side/daytime lights fault message, it means that module needs to be replaced.
These are the most common issues when you can identify, that headlight module has failed and needs to be replaced with new.
By replacing LEAR TMS driver you will save massive amount of money, because BMW dealer always suggest to buy brand headlight housing, which is not necessary in this case.
TMS Driver Module fits Xenon headlamps only with D1S HID bulbs.
Please double check provided BMW and LEAR part numbers to make sure it is correct part for your car.
Each headlight uses one module unit.
If you are unsure about fitment, please contact our customer support for help.
Each headlight uses one TMS module, there few different types of this part.
BMW DTC Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- 800F86 Daytime Driving Light / Side Light, left, faulty
- 800F87 Daytime Driving Light / Side Light, right, faulty
- 800F88 Output daytime driving light / side light, left, short-circuited
- 800F89 Output daytime driving light / side light, right, short-circuited
- 800FCB Headlight driver module (TMS), left, faulty
- 800FCE Headlight driver module (TMS), right, faulty
- 800FC8 Lin Bus Headlight driver module (TMS), Left: communication fault
- 800FC9 Lin Bus headlight driver module (TMS), right: communication fault
The most common warning messages for faulty TMS module:
- Daytime/parking lamp malfunction
- Left turn signal malfunction
- Right turn signal malfunction
- Turn indicator front left failure
- Turn indicator front right failure
- Adaptive headlights failure
- Headlight Vertical Aim Control Failure
- Side/daytime lights fault
TMS ballast models:
- BIX/TFL, BIX TFL, BIXTFL
- AHL F07, AHLF07
- BIX F07, BIXF07
- AHL/TFL, AHL TFL, AHLTFL
BMW part numbers:
- 7269494 01, 726949401, 726949402, 7269494 02
- 63117269531, 7269531 01, 726953101, 7269531 02, 726953102
- 63117316208, 7316208 01, 731620801
- 63117279625, 7279625
- 63117274400, 7274400
- 63117316217, 7316217
- 63117329157, 7329157
- 63117305235, 7305235
- 63117304905, 7304905
- 63117267044, 7267044
- 63117304593, 7304593
- 7304592 02, 730459202
- 7262947 03, 726294703
LEAR part numbers:
- 532384808 05, 53238480805
- 532384808 03, 53238480803
- 532385808 03, 53238580803
- 535211802 00, 53521180200
- 535211802 01, 53521180201
- 535212803 01, 53521280301
- 535211804 01, 53521180401
- 5352118A7 05, 5352118A705
- 535212804 00, 53521280400
- 535211801 01, 53521180101
- 532385807 04, 53238580704
- BMW 5 Series F10 Saloon Sedan Pre-Facelift 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- BMW 5 Series F11 Estate Touring Pre-Facelift 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- BMW 5 Series F07 GT Gran Turismo Pre-Facelift & Facelift 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 520i 523i 528i 530i 528xi 535i 550i M5 M-Sport petrol
- 520d 525d 530d 535d diesel