Mercedes-Benz A0009053403 Continental 5WK96681D NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOx sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Continental
- Mercedes Benz part numbers: A0009053403
- Continental part number: 5WK96681D 5WK96681C
- Genuine part available here on ebay
Brand New Genuine Mercedes-Benz A0009053403 Continental 5WK96681D NOX Sensor
A0009053403 Nitrogen Oxide sensor is direct replacement to faulty mercedes-benz or continental sensor.
If you have did on-board computer scan and your car is showing these error codes P229F62 P229FFB P229E P2202 P2200, it means that's NOX sensor has failed and needs to be replaced as soon as possible to avoid damage to the catalytic converter.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
NOX sensor is also called oxygen sensor or lambda sensor.
Emission control unit sensor is fitted to Mercedes-Benz cars with DPF filter.
What means and does DPF ?
A diesel particulate filter or also known as DPF is a device designed to remove diesel particulate matter or soot from the exhaust gas of a diesel engine, which is located on the exhaust system.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit Mercedes Benz dealer and spend a fortune.
5WK96681D Sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz vehicles W204 S204 W212 S212 A207 C207 W251 W218 and so on.
Replacement probe sensor will save you a fortune and you will comply with enviromental laws again.
The most common mercedes-benz warning messages
- AdBlue malfunction em. op. in x mi km see owner's man.
- AdBlue system malfunction See Owner's Man.
- AdBlue system malfunction See Owner's Manual
- AdBlue system malfunction Emergency modie in x mls km
- Cannot measure fluid level AdBlue
- Eng. Start not possible in x mi km
- Engine start not possible in x mi km
- AdBlue eng. start not possible in x km
- Cannot measure fluid level AdBlue
The most common diagnostic trouble codes DTCs
- P229F09 P229F-09 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is a component fault
- P229F09 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) is faulty. A component fault exists
- U029E00 Communication with NOx sensor 2 has a malfunction
- U029E Communication with NOx sensor 2 has a malfunction. There is a general failure
- U029E87 Communication with the NOx sensor 2 is faulty. The message is lost
- P229E NOx Sensor - Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2)
- P229E-11 P229E11 - NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is a short circuit to ground
- P229E11 Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 – circuit malfunction
- P299F-92 P229F92 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The function or the instruction is faulty
- P229E13 P229E-13 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit
- P2BA901 - The emission limit for the NOx concentration has been exceeded (Adblue quality is too low). There is a general electrical fault.
- P2BA9FD P2BA9-FD The emision limit for the NOx concentration has been exceed (AdBlue quality is too low)
- P2BA9FD The emision limit for the NOx concentration has been exceed (AdBlue quality is too low)
- P13E400 - The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system
- P229E NOX sensor circuit bank 1 sensor 2
- P13E4 Please refer to vehicle service manual
- P229F-62 P229F62 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The signal Comparison is faulty
- P229F62 P229F-62 The signal of the component NOx sensor is implausible. The following test procedure are always required to be carried out completely
- P229F NOx Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P2201 nox sensor circuit range/performance bank 1 sensor 1
- P220221 - The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a short circuit to ground. The signal amplitude is less than the minimum amplitude.
- P2202 - NOx Sensor Circuit Low Bank 1
- PBE400 PBE4-00 The remaining distance is limited due to a malfunction in AdBlue system
- P204FFD P204F-FD The AdBlue system cylinder Bank 1 has a malfunction
- P13DF09 P13DF-09 The AdBlue system is faulty. A component fault exists
- P2BA985 The emission limit for the NOx concentration has been surpassed (AdBlue quality is too low). A signal is above the permissible limit value
- P2214-01 P221401 The NOx Sensor (Cylinder bank 2) has a malfunction. There is a general electrical failure
P220F NOx sensor heater control circuit range/performance bank 1 sensor 2
- P229F-91 P229F91 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1 ) Has a malfunction, the parameter is outside the permissible range
- P1BC300 P1BC3-00 Additional Fault Freeze Frame Data for Fault Analysis (Data Set 03). There is A general failure
- P220F77 P220F-77 NOx sensor heater Control Circuit Range / Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2. The commanded position cannot be reached
- P13F6-00 P13F600 The engine cannot be started because the exhaust aftertreatment system has been tampered with. There is a general failure
- P1BC300 Datos perifericos adicionales de la averia para el analisis de averias
- P22A021 El sensor de NOx 2 (banco de cilindors 1) tiene cortocircuito contra masa. La amplitud de senal es mas pequena que la amplitud minima
- P220162 La senal del componente Sensor NOx no es plausible. El siguiente proceso de comprobacion se ha de realizar sin falta por completo
- P220E77 La calefaccion del sensor de NOx 1 (banco de cilindros 1) tiene una irregularidad de funcionamiento. La posicion ordenada no es alcanzable
- P220F85 P220F-85 NOx sensor 2 (Cyliner bank 1) has a malfunction. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty
- P13E400 P13E4-00 The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system. There is a general failure
- 14B500 Component NOx sensor upstream of SCR catalytic converter has a plausibility error
- 153500 Component NOx sensor upstream of SCR catalytic converter has a plausibility error
- P1C6BFB AdBlue system warning stage 2: the exhaust aftertreatment system has a malfunction due to a detected manipulation
- P2BA797 The AdBlue system has a malfunction. Torque limitation was activated by control unit CDI
- P1C6B00 AdBlue system warning stasge 1: The exhaust aftertreatment system has a malfunction due to detected manipulation
- P2201E5 Component NOx sensor upstream of SCR catalytic converter has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty
P1BC300 Lisaa vian olosuhdetietoja vian analysoimiseksi (tietue 03)
P229F91 NOx-tunnistimessa 2 (sylinteririvi 1) on toimintahairio. Parametri ei ole sallituissa rajoissa
P220162 Rakenneosan NOx-tunnistin signaali ei ole uskottava. Seuraava tarkastus on ehdottomasti tehtava kokonaan
- P2BA9FF The emission limit for the NOx concentration has been exceeded (AdBlue quality yis too low)
- P229FE1 P229F-E1 The signal of Component NOx sensor is implausible. The following test procedure must always be performed in ints entirety
- P220192 The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The function or the instruction is faulty
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A 000 905 34 03
Continental part number
- 5WK9 6681D
More compatible part numbers
- A000 905 51 00
- A000 905 69 00
Mercedes Benz compatibility list
- C class C204 Coupe 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
- CLS W218 C218 CLS220d CLS250d BlueTEC
- CLS X218 Shooting Brake Estate CLS350d
- E Class W212 Saloon Sedan
- E class S212 Estate Wagon
- E class A207 Facelift Convertible Cabriolet
- 2014 2015 2016
- E350d 3.0L BlueTEC AMG Sport Automatic
- E class C207 Coupe
- 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
- E220d E350d BlueTEC CDI CGI
- E350 BlueTEC 3.0L 3.5L V6 CDI AMG Night Edition
- R Class: W251
- S Class W222 S300 S350 S300h Hybrid
- V class W447 Vito Metris Tourer Bus
- 447.605 116CDI BlueTEC
- Sprinter W906 Van
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.