A0009053503 5WK96682D NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Mercedes Benz part numbers: A0009053503
- Continental part number: 5WK96682D
- Genuine part available here on ebay
Xenons4U A0009053503 5WK96682D NOX Sensor
Continental A0009053503 Nitrogen Oxide control unit sensor is factory fitted on many different mercedes-benz cars.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229FE1 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Mercedes Benz NOX Nitrogen oxide sensor is very important part of SCR AdBlue system.
Emission Control Unit Sensor is fitted to all Mercedes-Benz cars with EURO 6 EURO6 for 4-Motion 4Motion 4-Matic 4Matic and BlueTec models.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after replacing downstream rear NOX sensor on the exhaust system.
Once sensor is replaced you can delete error codes by yourself with phone and simple app, there is no need to visit dealer and spend a fortune for nothing.
All steps are very easy:
- 1. Download app
- 2. Plug-in OBD2 Bluetooth scanner to car's OBD port
- 3. Connect your phone with scanner via bluetooth
- 4. Read all error codes and clear them
Continental 5WK96682D sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz vehicles W463, C117, W156, W164, W166, W176, W205, W212, C218, W221, W222, W246, W447, W906.
Mercedes-Benz Downstream A 000 905 35 03 diesel exhaust sensor has few more compatible part numbers, which are written below in the part numbers section.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental laws again.
The most common mercedes-benz warning messages
- AdBlue malfunction em. op. in x mi km see owner's man.
- AdBlue system malfunction See Owner's Man.
- AdBlue system malfunction Emergency modie in x mls km
- Cannot measure fluid level AdBlue
- Eng. Start not possible in x mi km
- Engine start not possible in x mi km
- Cannot measure fluid level AdBlue
NOX sensor fault codes to identify faulty part:
- U029E00 Lost communication with NOX sensor B
- U029E Lost communication with NOX sensor B
- P229F62 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The signal comparision is faulty
- P13DF09 The AdBlue system has a malfunction. There is a component fault
- P229F62 The signal of component NOx sensor is implausible. The following test procedure must always be performed in its entirety
- P220162 The signal of component NOx sensor is implausible. The following test procedure must always be performed in its entirety
- P229F-91 P229F91 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1 ) Has a malfunction, the parameter is outside the permissible range
- P220F NOx sensor heater control circuit range / performance bank 1 sensor 2
- P229E NOx sensor Circuit bank 1 sensor 2
- P229F NOx sensor circuit range / performance bank 1 sensor 2
- P220F77 - NOx sensor heating (Bank 1 sensor 2) Specified position not reached
- P220F77 - The heater of NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. The commanded position cannot be reached
- 111B00 The upper limit value of component NOx sensor downstream of SCR catalytic converter has been exceeded
- P229F92 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction.The function or the instruction is faulty
- U029D87 Communication with NOx sensor 1 has a malfunction. The message is missing
- 178700 The upper limit value of component NOx sensor upstream of SCR catalytic converter has been exceeded
- P13E400 The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the adblue system
- P229E11 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a an electrical fault. Circuit short to groudn
- P2BA9FD The emission limit for the NOx concectration has been exceeded (AdBlue quality is too low)
- P13F600 The engine cannot be started because the exhaust aftertreatment system has been tampered with
- P229F09 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is a component fault
- 14B500 A plausibility error exists in the component Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) sensor upstream of the selective catalytic reduction (SCR) catalytic converter
- 153500 Component Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) sensor upstream of the selective catalytic reduction (SCR) catalytic converter responds too slowly
- 133000 The upper limit value of component Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) sensor upstream of the selective catalytic reduction (SCR) catalytic converter has been attained
- P1BC300 Additional fault freeze frame data for fault analysis (Data set 03)
- P229FFF Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) is faulty
- P220011 An electrical fault exists in the NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1). There is a short circuit to ground
- P220E77 The heater of NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) is faulty. The commanded position cannot be achieved
- P220F77 P220F-77 NOx sensor heater control circuit range / performance bank 1 sensor 2. The commanded position cannot be reached
- P2201FC P2201-FC The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A 000 905 35 03
Part number A0009053503 supersedes:
- A0009055300 - 000-905-30-00
- A0009057000 - 000-905-70-00 - 5WK96682A
- A0035428818 - 003-542-88-18 - 5WK96606
- A0065427218 - 006-542-72-18 - 5WK96677
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6682D
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- Sprinter W906 Van
- 210, 310, 510, 213, 413, 513, 216, 316, 416, 516, 219, 319, 519 BlueTEC
- Vito W447 Bus 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Vito: V200, V220, V250, 109 CDI, 111 CDI, 114 CDI, 116 CDI, 119 BlueTec
- S Class: W221 Facelift, W222, C217, A217
- S Class: S320, S350, S400, S450, S500, S600, S63 AMG, S65 AMG, S300
- SLK Class R172
- C Class W205 Saloon Sedan S205, A205, C205 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- C220d BlueTEC 2.1 Hybrid diesel C250d
- C220 Blue TEC 2.1 diesel
- C class S205 C220d Wagon Estate
- E Class: W212, S212, A207, C207
- E Class: E200, E250, E300, E350, E400, E500, E63 AMG, E220d CDI CGI BlueEfficiency
- GL Class: GL280 GL300 GL320 GL350
- GLE GLE250 GLE350
- GL X166 GLS350
- ML W164 Facelift SUV W166
- ML250 ML280 ML300 ML320 ML350 BlueTEC
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.