A0009053603 5WK96683D NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Mercedes Benz part number: A0009053603
- Continental part number: 5WK96683D
- Genuine part available here on ebay
Xenons4U A0009053603 5WK96683D NOX Sensor
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your mercedes-benz car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229FE1 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
For your piece of mind we are offering 12 month warranty.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Mercedes-Benz Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) control unit sensor is very import part for SCR AdBlue system.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after replacing upstream front NOX sensor on the exhaust system.
Once sensor is replaced you can delete error codes by yourself with phone and simple app, there is no need to visit dealer and spend £65 for nothing.
All steps are very easy:
- 1. Download app
- 2. Plug-in OBD2 Bluetooth scanner to car's OBD port
- 3. Connect your phone with scanner via bluetooth
- 4. Read all error codes and clear them
Continental 5WK96683D sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz vehicles W463, W156, W164, W166, W176, W205, S205, A205, C205, W212, C218, W222, W246, W447, W906.
Upstream A 000 905 36 03 diesel exhaust sensor has few more compatible part numbers, which are written below in the part numbers section.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
The most common mercedes-benz warning messages
- Cannot measure fluid level AdBlue
- Eng. Start not possible in x mi km
The most common diagnostic trouble codes DTCs
- P22A1-22 P22A122 NOx sensor 2(cylinder bank1) has a short circuit to positive. The signal amplitude is greater than the maximum amplitude.
- P229F-23 P229F23 NOx sensor 2(cylinder bank1) has a malfunction. No signal change: voltage level is too low.
- P220013 - The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit.
- P220108 The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty.
- P221408 The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 2) has a malfunction. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty.
- P221401 Nox sensor cylinder bank 2 malfunction.
- P2201-62 NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty.
- P2202 - NOx Sensor Circuit Low Bank 1
- P229FE1 P229F(E1) Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit range/performance
- P220A0(16) Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit low
- P229E(11) Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit malfunction
- P22A677 - The heater of NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. The commanded position cannot be reached.
- P2BA901 - The emission limit for the NOx concentration has been exceeded (Adblue quality is too low). There is a general electrical fault.
- P13DF09 - The Adblue system has a malfunction. There is a component fault.
- P13E400 - The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system.
- P22A0 - Nitrogen Oxides NOx sensor 2 Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2
- P22A021 - NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a short circuit to ground. The signal amplitude is less than the minimum amplitude
- P229F - Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit range/performance
- P13D-F09 The AdBlue system has a malfunction. There is a component fault.
- P229F-62 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The Signal Comparison is faulty
- P229F-09 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is component fault.
- P220400 the nox sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a sporadic malfunction
- P220400 P2204-00 The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a sporadic malfunction. There is a general failure
- P220000 the nox sensor (cylinder bank1) has an electrical fault
- P220162 - The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty.
- P204F96 - The AdBlue system (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is an internal component fault.
- P140300 - The control unit AdBlue has a malfunction.
- P220E77 P220E-77 The heater of NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The commanded position cannot be reached.
- P229f09 - Nox sensor 2 cylinder bank 1 has a malfunction there is a component fault
- P229f28 - Nox sensor 2 cylinder bank 1 has malfunction
- P229F62 Signal of NOx sensor 2 implausible
- P229F62 The signal of component NOx sensor 2 is implausible
- P229F62 The signal of the component NOx sensor is implausible. The following test procedure are always required to be carrried out completely
- P229F Nitrogen Oxides NOx sensor 2 bank 1 circuit range/performance
- P220F NOx Sensor Heater Control - Circuit Range/Performance (Bank 1 Sensor 2)
- P220F-77 P220F77 NOx sensor heater Control Circuit Range / Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2. The commanded position cannot be reached
- P220F77 - NOx sensor heating (Bank 1 sensor 2) Specified position not reached
- P220F77 - The heater of NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. The commanded position cannot be reached
- P20EE84 The efficiency of the SCR catalytic converter (cylinder bank 1) is not sufficient. There is a signal below the permisible limit value
- P229F92 P229F-92 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The function or the instruction is faulty
- 133000 The upper limit value of component NOx sensor downstream of SCR catalytic converter has been reached
- 135300 Component Nitrogen Oxide NOx sensor upstream of the Selective Catalytic Reduction SCR catalytic converter has and open circuit in the wiring
- P2201FD The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction
- P14B500 NOx sensor upstream of catalytic converter Plausibility error
- P153500 NOx sensor upstream of catalytic converter Value/Signal outside range
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A000 905 36 03
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6683D
A0009053603 part number supersedes these:
- A0009052800 5WK96678
- A0009052900 5WK96683
- A0009057100 5WK96683A
- A0065420918 5WK96632
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- C class W205 Saloon Sedan 2014 2015 2016 2017
- 2.1L C220d BlueTEC 4MATIC diesel
- C class W205 C300h Hybrid Plug In
- E class W212 Saloon Sedan Facelift 2014 2015 2016
- E class S212 Estate Wagon Facelift 2014 2015 2016
- E250d E350d 3.0L BlueTEC AMG Line
- ML W164 SUV ML350 CDI BlueTEC
- GL X164 Facelift GL350 CDI Bluetec 2012 2013
- S class W221 Facelift S350d CDI BlueTEC
- S class W222 2014 2015 2016 2017
- S350d BlueTEC 4MATIC diesel
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.