A0009053603 5WK96683D NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Mercedes Benz part number: A0009053603
- Continental part number: 5WK96683D
- Genuine part available here on ebay
Xenons4U A0009053603 5WK96683D NOX Sensor
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your mercedes-benz car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229FE1 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
For your piece of mind we are offering 12 month warranty.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Mercedes-Benz Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) control unit sensor is very import part for SCR AdBlue system.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after replacing upstream front NOX sensor on the exhaust system.
Once sensor is replaced you can delete error codes by yourself with phone and simple app, there is no need to visit dealer and spend £65 for nothing.
All steps are very easy:
- 1. Download app
- 2. Plug-in OBD2 Bluetooth scanner to car's OBD port
- 3. Connect your phone with scanner via bluetooth
- 4. Read all error codes and clear them
Continental 5WK96683D sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz vehicles W463, W156, W164, W166, W176, W205, S205, A205, C205, W212, C218, W222, W246, W447, W906.
Upstream A 000 905 36 03 diesel exhaust sensor has few more compatible part numbers, which are written below in the part numbers section.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
The most common warning messages
Cannot measure fluid level AdBlue
Eng. Start not possible in x mi km
NOX sensor errors to identify faulty part:
- P22A1-22 P22A122 NOx sensor 2(cylinder bank1) has a short circuit to positive. The signal amplitude is greater than the maximum amplitude.
- P229F-23 P229F23 NOx sensor 2(cylinder bank1) has a malfunction. No signal change: voltage level is too low.
- P220013 - The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit.
- P220108 The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty.
- P221408 The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 2) has a malfunction. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty.
- P221401 Nox sensor cylinder bank 2 malfunction.
- P2201-62 NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty.
- P2202 - NOx Sensor Circuit Low Bank 1
- P229FE1 P229F(E1) Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit range/performance
- P220A0(16) Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit low
- P229E(11) Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit malfunction
- P22A677 - The heater of NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. The commanded position cannot be reached.
- P2BA901 - The emission limit for the NOx concentration has been exceeded (Adblue quality is too low). There is a general electrical fault.
- P13DF09 - The Adblue system has a malfunction. There is a component fault.
- P13E400 - The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system.
- P22A0 - Nitrogen Oxides NOx sensor 2 Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2
- P22A021 - NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a short circuit to ground. The signal amplitude is less than the minimum amplitude
- P229F - Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit range/performance
- P13D-F09 The AdBlue system has a malfunction. There is a component fault.
- P229F-62 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The Signal Comparison is faulty
- P229F-09 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is component fault.
- P220400 the nox sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a sporadic malfunction._
- P220000 the nox sensor (cylinder bank1) has an electrical fault._
- P220162 - The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty.
- P204F96 - The AdBlue system (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is an internal component fault.
- P140300 - The control unit AdBlue has a malfunction.
- P220E77 - The heater of NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The commanded position cannot be reached.
- P229f09 - Nox sensor 2 cylinder bank 1 has a malfunction there is a component fault
- P229f28 - Nox sensor2 cylinder bank 1 has malfunction
- P229F62 Signal of NOx sensor implausible
- U029E00 - Lost communication with NOX sensor B
- U029D00 - Lost communication with NOX sensor A
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A 000 905 36 03
- A 0009053603
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6683D
A0009053603 part number supersedes these:
- A0009052800, 000-905-28-00 - 5WK96678
- A0009052900, 000-905-29-00 - A 000 905 29 00 - 5WK96683
- A0009057100, 000-905-71-00 - A 000 905 71 00 - 5WK96683A
- A0065420918, 006-542-09-18 - 5WK96632
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- Sprinter W906
- Sprinter: 210, 310, 510, 213, 413, 513, 216, 316, 416, 516, 219, 319, 519 BlueTEC
- Vito W447 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Vito: V200, V220, V250, 109 CDI, 111 CDI, 114 CDI, 116 CDI, 119 BlueTec
- S Class: W221 Facelift, W222, C217, A217
- S Class: S320, S350, S400, S450, S500, S600, S63 AMG, S65 AMG, S300, 300hybrid
- SLK Class R172
- C Class W205, S205, A205, C205 Pre-Facelift 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- C Class: C180, C200, C250, C300, C350, C400 C45 AMG, C63 AMG, C220, C220d BlueTEC
- E Class: W212 Saloon Sedan S212 Estate A207 C207 Coupe Facelift 2013 2014 2015
- E Class: E200, E250, E300, E350, E400, E500, E63 AMG E220dCDI CGI BlueEfficiency
- GL Class: GL280 GL300 GL320 GL350
- GLE GLE250 GLE350
- GLS X166 GLS350
- ML W164 Facelift SUV W166
- ML: ML250 ML280 ML300 ML320 ML350, ML400, ML550, ML63 AMG
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.