Mercedes-Benz A0009057000 5WK96682A NOX sensor for faulty part.
If you have did on-board computer scan and your car is showing this error code P229F62 bank 1 or P2202 bank 2, it means that's NOX sensor has failed.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
NOX sensor also known as oxygen sensor or lambda sensor.
Sensor is fitted to all Mercedes-Benz cars with EURO 6 for 4-Motion and BlueTec models.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit Mercedes Benz dealer.
Information from original sticker: NS 0004 NS0004 ZGS 001 Q 01 ZGS001 Q01 Continental made in germany.
5WK96682A Sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz vehicles W463, C117, W156, W164, W166, W176, W205, W212, C218, W221, W222, W246, W447, W906 with BlueEFFICIENCY, 4MATIC and BlueTec engines.
Replacement sensor will save you a fortune and you will comply with enviromental laws again.
NOX sensor errors to identify faulty part:
- U029E00 Lost communication with NOX sensor B
- U029E Lost communication with NOX sensor B
- U029D00 Lost communication with NOX sensor A
- U029D Lost communication with NOX sensor A
- P229F62 bank 1, bank2
- P2202 bank 2, bank2
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A 000 905 70 00
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6682A
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- Vito W447 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Vito: V200, V220, V250, 109 CDI, 111 CDI, 114 CDI, 116 CDI, 119 BlueTec
- S Class: W221 Facelift, W222, C217, A217
- S Class: S320, S350, S400, S450, S500, S600, S63 AMG, S65 AMG, S300
- SLK Class R172
- C Class W205, S205, A205, C205 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- C Class: C180, C200, C250, C300, C350, C400 C45 AMG, C63 AMG, C220
- E Class: W212, S212, A207, C207
- E Class: E200, E250, E300, E350, E400, E500, E63 AMG, E220, CDI, CGI
- GL GL350 Bluetec
- ML W164 Facelift, W166
- ML: ML350, ML400, ML550, ML63 AMG, ML250
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.