Mercedes Benz A0035428818 5WK96606 NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Replacement for Continental sensor
- Mercedes Benz part numbers: A0035428818
- Continental part number: 5WK96606
Mercedes Benz A0035428818 5WK96606 NOX sensor for faulty siemensVDO part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
For your piece of mind we are offering 12 month warranty.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
NOX sensor NS0003 NS 0003 also is called oxygen sensor or lambdasonde, lambda zonde sonde.
Sensor is fitted to all Mercedes-Benz cars with EURO 6 EURO6 for 4-Motion 4Motion 4-Matic 4Matic and BlueTec models.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after replacing downstream rear NOX sensor on the exhaust system.
Once sensor is replaced you can delete error codes by yourself with phone and simple app, there is no need to visit Mercedes Benz dealer and spend £65 for nothing.
All steps are very easy:
- 1. Download app
- 2. Plug-in OBD2 Bluetooth scanner to car's OBD port
- 3. Connect your phone with scanner via bluetooth
- 4. Read all error codes and clear them
5WK96606 sensor fits many different Mercedes-Benz vehicles W463, C117, W156, W164, W166, W176, W205, W212, C218, W221, W222, W246, W447, W906.
Downstream A 003 542 88 18 diesel sensor is located at the end (rear) of the exhaust system.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
Mercedes-Benz dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
NOX sensor errors to identify faulty part:
- U029E00 Lost communication with NOX sensor B
- U029E Lost communication with NOX sensor B
- U029D00 Lost communication with NOX sensor A
- U029D Lost communication with NOX sensor A
- P229F62 bank 1, bank2
- P2202 bank 2, bank2
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A 003 542 88 18
Siemens VDO part number:
- 5WK9 6606
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- Sprinter W906
- Sprinter: 210, 310, 510, 213, 413, 513, 216, 316, 416, 516, 219, 319, 519 BlueTEC
- Vito W447 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Vito: V200, V220, V250, 109 CDI, 111 CDI, 114 CDI, 116 CDI, 119 BlueTec
- S Class: W221 Facelift, W222, C217, A217
- S Class: S320, S350, S400, S450, S500, S600, S63 AMG, S65 AMG, S300
- SLK Class R172
- C Class W205, S205, A205, C205 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- C Class: C180, C200, C250, C300, C350, C400 C45 AMG, C63 AMG, C220, C220d
- E Class: W212, S212, A207, C207
- E Class: E200, E250, E300, E350, E400, E500, E63 AMG, E220, CDI, CGI
- GL Class: GL280 GL300 GL320 GL350
- GLE GLE250 GLE350
- ML W164 Facelift SUV W166
- ML: ML250 ML280 ML300 ML320 ML350, ML400, ML550, ML63 AMG
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.