Mitsubishi Electric W003T22171 8K0941597F xenon ballast also known as control unit for gas discharge lamp.
W003T22171 Xenon Light ballast is responsible for controlling HID headlight lights.
If your lights are blinking, shutting down without any reason or not turning on at all, it means that headlamp ballast has failed.
Originally found on many different Germany made cars such as Audi, VW, Seat, Porsche and so on.
Information from original sticker: MH7 H03/S0003 12Z05 DLS D8S D6S 2000h 25W MAX 1300V DC 42V AC made in japan.
8K0941597F ballast fits left or right side on the car, could be fitted to any vehicle, where the same part number was found.
DLS D8S D6S HID bulbs are new generation bulbs, which uses only 25W power and provides the same lumenous flux as 35W bulbs.
No coding is required after replacing old ballast.
Mitsubishi Electric part number:
Audi VW part numbers:
- Audi A1 S1 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2014
- VW Touareg 2015 - 2016 (without adaptive headlight function)
- VW Amarok Facelift 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- VW Caddy 2K MK2 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- VW Beetle MK2 5C 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Porsche Macan 95B