VW Audi 03L907807AF A2C10327600-088B SME NOxC3 NOX sensor for faulty continental part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit dealer shop.
SME NOxC3 sensor fits many different Audi and VW car models.
03L907807 AF sensor is also kwown as control unit with nox-sensor for emissions control.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
Dealer will charge you £500 for a single sensor.
Below you will find a list of compatible and exchange part numbers collected by us.
VW Audi part numbers:
- 03L907807 AF
Continental part number:
03L907807AF part number replaces:
- 03L907807AD - 03L907807 AD - 5WK96688A
- 8K0907807E - 02/0013 5WK9 6688 - 5WK96688
- 8K0907807C - 03/0010 5WK9 6638B - 5WK96638B
- 8K0907807D - 5WK9 6641B - 5WK96641B
- 8K0907807K - 05/0015 5WK9 6689A - 5WK96689A
- 8K0907807F - 04/0013 5WK96689 - 5WK96689
- VW Sharan MK2 7N 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2.0 TDI Diesel
- VW Passat B8 2.0 TDI 2012 2013 2014 2015
- Audi A4 B8 8K
- Seat Alhambra MK2 7N 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2.0 TDI Diesel
This list is not full, NOxC3 sensor may fit other car models as well.