55500320 SNS168B A2C12686700-01 NOX Sensor for Vauxhall Opel Insignia
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- High quality replacement part
- GM part number: 55500320
- Continental part number: SNS168B A2C12686700-01
- Position 2 POSN2
- We have repair kit for 150GBP, contact us
55500320 SNS168B A2C12686700-01 NOX sensor for faulty continental or vauxhall brand part.
Exhaust gas Nitrogen Oxide sensor is fitted for position 2.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P11DC P11DB P229F62 P229F P2202 P2201 P2203 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit dealer shop.
Information from sensor: SENSOR ASM-NOX-POSN2 SNS 12V SNS12V Gen3.2.
55500320 sensor is also kwown as control unit with nox-sensor for emissions control.
GM 55500320 NOX sensor is factory fitted to Vauxhall or Opel Insignia cars with diesel engine.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What does nox sensor do ?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
Below you will find a list of compatible and exchange part numbers collected by us.
Vauxhall GM and Opel trouble codes with explanations:
- P11DC - NOx Sensor Current Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P11DB - NOx Sensor Current Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1
- P11CC - Nox Sensor 1 Performance Signal Low
- P20EE - Nitrogen Oxide (Nox) Catalyst Efficiency below Threshold
- P2BAD - Exhaust Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Concentration high
- P220B NOx sensor supply voltage - circuit malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2)
- U029E Lost Communication with NOx sensor B
GM part numbers:
Continental part number:
Opel part number:
More compatible part numbers:
Compatible Opel Vauxhall cars:
- Opel Vauxhall Insignia MK1 G09 VX Line 2.0 CDTi B20DTH diesel
- 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
- Insignia Saloon Sedan Estate Sports Tourer
- Insignia A MK1 Saloon Sedan
- 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
- Insignia A MK1 Facelift 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
- Insignia B MK2 2017 2018 2019 2020
- Saloon Sedan
- Insignia B MK2 Sports Tourer
- Insignia B MK2 Grand Sport Z18 2.0 CDTi
- Zafira MK3 C MPV
This list is not full, NOxC3 sensor may fit other car models as well.