A0009059703 5WK96682E NOX Sensor
- What's Included: 1 NOX Sensor
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Xenons4U
- Mercedes Benz part numbers: A0009059703
- Continental part number: 5WK96682E
A0009059703 5WK96682E NOX sensor
A0009059703 Nitrogen Oxide control unit sensor is direct replacement to faulty continental or mercedes-benz brand part.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
For your piece of mind we are offering 12 month warranty.
NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
Sensor is fitted to all Mercedes-Benz cars with EURO 6 EURO6 for 4-Motion 4Motion 4-Matic 4Matic and BlueTec models.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after replacing downstream rear NOX sensor on the exhaust system.
All steps are very easy:
- 1. Download app
- 2. Plug-in OBD2 Bluetooth scanner to car's OBD port
- 3. Connect your phone with scanner via bluetooth
- 4. Read all error codes and clear them
Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental laws again.
NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capteur Nox and Sensore De NOX.
Mercedes-Benz dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
NOX sensor errors to identify faulty part:
- P229E-11 P229E11 - NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is a short circuit to ground
- P220F77 - The heater of NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. The commanded
position cannot be reached
- P229E13 P229E-13 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit
- P220F NOx sensor heater control circuit range / performance bank 1 sensor 2
- P229F09 – Nox sensor 2 cylinder bank 1 has a malfunction there is a component fault
- P13F600 - The engine cannot be started because the exhaust aftertreatment system has been tampered with
- P13DF09 - The Adblue system has a malfunction. There is a component fault.
- P229F92 - NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The function or the instruction is faulty
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A000 905 97 03
- A 000 905 97 03
Continental part number:
- 5WK9 6682E
More compatible part numbers:
- A0009052809 A2C16442600-291
- A0009058511 A3C01067600-609
- A0009050108 A2C13684300-286
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- ML W166 C292 Coupe GLE300d GL350 GLS350d
- Sprinter W906 3.4-t 5.6-t
- GLC C253 X253
- C class W205 Saloon Sedan 2.1L diesel
- C class C205 Coupe
- C class C220d C250d BlueTEC 4MATIC AMG Line
- C class A205 Convertible Cabriolet C250d BlueTEC
Please note: This list is not full, NOX sensor may fit other car models as well, please check provided part numbers, pictures and compare to your old parts.