Genunine Mercedes-Benz A2059053414 Voltage Converter Auxiliary Battery
- What's Included: 1 Voltage Converter
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer: Hella or Xenons4U
- Genuine Mercedes Benz part
- Or cheaper replacement part
- Mercedes-Benz oem part number: A2059053414
Genuine Mercedes-Benz A2059053414 Voltage converter auxiliary Battery.
A205 905 34 14 replacement voltage converter is factory fitted to many different mercedes cars such as: C W205 S205 C205 GLC C253 E W213 S213 C238.
It is used in Eco Stop Start function and it recharged by regenerative braking system.
Mercedes voltage converter location is at the passenger front side footwell place, even to make things much more easier we have made video how to do that and we have a blog guide as well about the following warning messages "auxiliary battery malfunction" at our blog page.
To access and replace part you will need to remove some protection parts, move carpet a little bit backwards and under the second layer of protection part you will find and access auxiliary battery voltage converter.
A2059053414 part is located at the same place for all C-class GLC-class and E-class mercedes-benz cars.
What is the failure symptoms of Mercedes-Benz voltage converter?
The most common issue and symptom of failing voltage converter is Auxiliary Battery Malfunction and or stop vehicle shift to P leave engine running on-board computer error message.
Once you see this fault message there is no need to visit dealer shop and do secondary diagnostic and spend extra money as dealer suggests.
The newest part number for Mercedes-Benz voltage converter auxiliary battery is MA2059053414, it supersedes A2054400073 and A2059052809 part numbers.
Capacitor has different name in german language steuergerät spannungswandler.
No coding is required after replacing voltage module.
We have also included picture where to find this battery aka convertor, please check our picture it is marked number 10, if you still need more information how to replace it you watch our tutorial on youtube as well.
DTC fault for voltage converter:
- B21DC01 - The buffer battery of the electronic ignition lock has a malfunction. There is a general electrical fault.
Hella Voltage Stabilizer oem number:
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A205 905 34 14
- A205 905 34 14 80
Part number A2059053414 supersedes:
- A205 440 00 73
- A205 905 28 09
Compatible Mercedes-Benz cars:
- C Cass W205 Saloon Sedan
- C Class S205 Estate Touring
- C Class A205 Cabriolet Convertible
- C Class C205 Coupe
- C Class 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- C Class C180d C200d C220 BlueTec C250 C300 C350e C400 C450 4MATIC C43 C63 AMG
- CLC W257 2017 2018 2019
- E ClasS W213 Sedan
- E Class S213 Estate
- E Class C238 Coupe
- E Class A238 Convertible
- E Class 2016 2017 2018 2019
- E Class E200 E250 E300 E350e Hybrid E400 E450 E200d E220d E300d E350d E400d 4MATIC E43 E63AMG
- GLC X253 C253 W253 Hatchback Coupe 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
- GLC GLC300 GLC350e GLC220d GLC 220d GLC250d GLC350d 4MATIC GLC43 GLC63 AMG
- S Class W222 Sedan 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- S Class C217 Coupe 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- S Class S300 BlueTec S320 S350 S400 Hybrid S500 S550 S65 S63 AMG
Please note: this list is not full, sensor may fit other car models as well.