NS11A NOX Sensor Probe for 12V Cars and 24V Trucks Buses Coaches with 8 wire cable.
LUMRO NS11A NOx sensor repair kit fits all cars such as VW Audi Mercedes-Benz BMW Citroean Renault Peugeot GM Opel Vauxhall and many other.
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engline light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F63 P229F P229E P20EE00 P229e00 P229F00 P2200 P2201 P2202 P2203 P2204 P11DC P11DB P11CC P20EE P2BAD P220B00 it means that genuine NGK NOX sensor probe also called as lambda sonda has failed and needs to be replaced.
If you are getting the following error fault message Lost communication with NOX sensor A or B, it means that you must replace whole unit, because main box has failed.
Each car manufacturer has different name for SCR system, for example VW call it BlueMotion and sensors have NOxC3 or NOxC4 letters, Mercedes Benz call it BlueTec and so on.
Another major thing which mercedes-benz passenger cars have compared to Audi, Volkswagen, Renault, BMW etc. are that there are two exhaust gas sensors, these sensors are called bank 1 sensor 1 or sensor 2, one of them is located upstream and other one downstream.
The front NOX sensor before the catalytic converter is usually called 'upstream' on start xentry software diagnostic tool or Sensor 1. The rear sensor installed after the catalytic converter is called 'downstream' or Sensor 2.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF filter, otherwise diesel particulate matters or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands to fix.
The reason Diesel Particulate Filter can clog up is that NOX sensor is controlling SCR system how much liquid urea (AdBlue) needs to be injected via nozzle to exhaust system and if there is not enough urea being injected the more particulates are going to be left inside filter and it can cause damage to catalytic converter.
NS11A probe is used for many different motor vehicles such as: Bus, Coaches, Tractors, Passenger Cars, Trucks and many other.
All well known brands are using emission control NOx sensors to make sure they comply with environmental laws including brands like Cummins Volvo DAF XF Iveco Isuzu BMW Renault Citroen Peugeot Renault Mack Kenworth SCANIA MAN Mercedes-Benz Dodge VW Audi Porsche Seat Skoda and many many other.
Sensor head probe for bus car truck tractor coach SCR system.
What does SCR means ?
SCR in short means - Selective Catalytic Reduction and it is an advanced new active emissions control technology system that injects AdBlue also known as a liquid-reductant agent through adblue injector nozzle into the exhaust system.
Adblue is also called as Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and the reductant source is usually automotive grade urea DEF or AdBlue, whatever name you call both are the same meaning and used for the same purpose to make our enviroment much more cleaner and comply with strict environmental regulation laws worlwide.
To reach strict automotive environmental laws SCR and AdBlue system is manditory, because cars without this system can't get EURO5 or EURO6 certificate.
NOX stands for Nitrogen or Nitrous Oxide.
Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor "head", it can be done by yourself, no need to visit dealer shop.
The whole ballast unit with probe sensor is also kwown as control unit with nox-sensor for emissions control.
DPF means diesel particulate filter.
What does nox sensor do on motor vehicles?
A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
This part is combination of lambda oxygen sensor and NOx sensor, two in one.
Replacement sensor probe will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems and you will comply with enviromental emissions laws again.
Can you drive with bad NOx sensor?
The answer is yes, but you need to put two things into consideration. The first one you are breaching laws and if checked by goverment officials you could get big fine depends on the motor vehicle you are driving truck, bus, coach, tractor or passenger car as each of them has different regulations.
Second thing you are risking is to do some more problems for your motor vehicle like described above clogging up DPF filter, causing isues to SCR exhaust sytem and ofcourse when NOx sensor is faulty fuel consumption goes up, because the engine can't properly calculate how much does it need to inject fuel petrol or diesel via injector nozzles.
Dealer will charge you £500 or even more for a single sensor with ballast unit, which is not faulty.
Below you'll find a list of siemensVDO, Continental and other car manufacturer part numbers, which could be fixed with our replacement sensor head.
Additionally to make sure that you are buying correct item, we have collected the most common Diagnostic Trouble Codes - DTC for engine management ligh (EML).
VW Ag brand emission control units have some different names on them like NOxC3, NOxC4 or SME, other brands use words like SNS and so on, it's just names used by manufacturer and LUMRO NS11A sensor will fit.
There are many different variations of fault codes related to NOx sensors and some car manufacturers use different codes to identify them.
For example mercedes benz cars mostly use P229F63 P229F P2202 P2201 error codes, VAG group cars like audi vw skoda seat porsche mostly pop out P229E P229F, GM group cars like Opel Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi Zafira 1.6 CDTi Chevrolet Chevy show the following codes P11DC P11DB P11CC P20EE P2BAD and so on.
The most important thing when diagnosing faulty part specially for NOx sensor is to make sure error code relates 100% directly to NOx sensor, not any other part used in the NOx system for example NOx sensor heater, yes it says NOx sensor, but later on it says heater so this kind of error is definitely not related to sensor control unit or probe.
Error codes when NS11A sensor probe won't solve an issue:
- Lost communication with sensor A or B
Error codes, which can be fixed with NOX probe:
- P229F09 nox sensor 2 cylinder bank 1 has a malfunction there is a component fault
- P229F28 - Nox sensor2 cylinder bank 1 has malfunction
- P229F62 Signal of NOx sensor implausible
- P220400 the nox sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a sporadic malfunction._
- P220000 the nox sensor (cylinder bank1) has an electrical fault._
- P229E - NOx Sensor Circuit Bank 2
- P1033 Nitrogen Oxides Sensor Signal Too Low
- P11DC - NOx Sensor Current Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P11DB - NOx Sensor Current Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1
- P11CC - Nox Sensor 1 Performance Signal Low
- P20EE - Nitrogen Oxide (Nox) Catalyst Efficiency below Threshold
- P2BAD - Exhaust Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Concentration high
- P22A021 - NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a short circuit to ground. The signal amplitude is less than the minimum amplitude
NGK Japan part number:
Dodge Mopar part numbers:
Cummins CES part numbers:
- 4326873 A045S170
- 2872948 A034M378
GM part numbers:
Volvo part numbers:
- 22219283 21984358 21567736 21387788
- 20873117 20873395 74219283 7422315990
- 22827993 7422219283 21244501 21244501
- 22315990 7421984358 21473997
Continental part numbers:
- 5WK9 6730
- 5WK9 6747
- 5WK9 6748
- 5WK9 6745A
- 5WK9 7217 - 5WK9721
- 5WK9 6709A
Renault Opel part numbers:
- 22790 8539R
- 22790 5444R
Peugeot Citroen part numbers:
VW Audi Skoda Seat part numbers:
- 8W0907807C - 5WK97258
- 4M0907807B - 5WK97223
- 8K0907807F - 5WK96689
- 8K0907807J - 5WK97205
- 4M0907807E - 5WK97261
- 4G0907807S - SNS451_
- 4M0907807G - SNS309 - 5WK97309
- 8W0907807B - 5WK97257
- 8R0907807S - SNS456_
- 4M0907807D - 5WK97260
- 04L907807G - 5WK97217
- 059907807J 5WK97229
- 8K0907807K 5WK96689A
- 8K0907807D 5WK96641B
- 4G0907807L 5WK97266
- 4G0907807J 5WK97212
- 04L907805L - 5WK97231 - A2C14060100-231A
Mercedes-Benz part numbers:
- A0009056304 5WK97250
- A0009053403 5WK96681D
- A0009059603 A2C12547900-081G
- A0009059603 5WK96681E
- A0009053503 5WK96682D
- A0009052909 A2C16442800-292
- A0009053000 5WK96682
- A0009052900 5WK96683
- A0009057000 5WK96682A
- A0009057100 5WK96683A
- A0009053503 5WK96682C
- A0009053603 5WK96683C
- A0009055100 5WK96681
- A0009056900 5WK96681A
- A0009053403 5WK96681C
- A0009059803 5WK96683E
- A0101539528 5WK96653C
- A0009050008 A2C12610200-284
- A0009052709 A2C16442400-290
- A0009053109 A2C15463300-02
- A0009053009 A2C15462900-02
- A0009053606 5WK96682F
- A0009059703 5WK96682E
- A0009050108 A2C13684300-286
- A0065427218 5WK96677
- A0035428818 5WK96606
- A0009053706 5WK96683F
- A0009050208 A2C13684500-287
- A0009053603 5WK96683D
- A0009052809 A2C16442600-291
- A0009055106 A3C00312100-298
- A0009057208 SNS424A A2C12777100-01
GM part numbers:
Mercedes Benz compatibility list:
- Sprinter W906
- Sprinter: 210, 310, 510, 213, 413, 513, 216, 316, 416, 516, 219, 319, 519 BlueTEC
- Vito W447 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Vito: V200, V220, V250, 109 CDI, 111 CDI, 114 CDI, 116 CDI, 119 BlueTec
- S Class: W221 Facelift, W222, C217, A217
- S Class: S320, S350, S400, S450, S500, S600, S63 AMG, S65 AMG, S300, 300hybrid
- SLK Class R172
- C Class W205, S205, A205, C205 Pre-Facelift 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- C Class: C180, C200, C250, C300, C350, C400 C45 AMG, C63 AMG, C220, C220d
- E Class: W212, S212, A207, C207
- E Class: E200, E250, E300, E350, E400, E500, E63 AMG, E220, CDI, CGI
- GL Class: GL280 GL300 GL320 GL350
- GLK200 GLK220 GLK250 GLK350 Facelift Bluetec CDI BlueEfficiency 4Matic
- GLE GLE250 GLE350
- ML W164 Facelift SUV W166
- ML: ML250 ML280 ML300 ML320 ML350, ML400, ML550, ML63 AMG
Volvo compatibility list:
- Bus and Coach
- Models: B6 B7 B7R B9 B9R B58 B10M B12R B12M B13
- Trucks: FH 2008 and newer, FM 2008 and newer, FL and FE 2006 and newer
Renault Opel Vauxhall compatibility list:
- Renault Trafic X82 1.6 DCI
- Opel Vauxhall Vivaro B 1.6 CDTI
- Renault Master MK3
Citroen Peugeot compatibility list:
- Citroen C4 Picasso
- Citroen C4 Grand Picasso
- Citroen C4 Cactus
- Citroen C3 Picasso
- Citroen Berlingo
- Citroen DS3
- Peugeot Partner MK3 III
- Peugeot Partner Tepee
- Peugeot 208
- Peugeot 2008
- Peugeot 308
- Peugeot 308 SW
- Peugeot 3008
- Peugeot 5008
- Peugeot 508
- Engine types: 1.6 2.0 BlueHDI HDI
Dodge comaptibility list:
- Dodge RAM 2500 3500 4500 5500 6.7L
- Year: 2013 2014 2015
- Chevy Silverado 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
- GMC Sierra Truck 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
- 2500 and 3500 HD Heavy Duty
- GMC Duramax Diesel 6.6L
Vauxhall Opel cars:
- Vauxhall Zafira C Tourer MK3 P12 1.6 CDTI
- Vauxhall Astra J MK6 VI K MK7 VII 2.0 CDTI
- Vauxhall Insignia Saloon Sedan Estate Sports Tourer
This list is not full, NOx sensor may fit other car models as well, please check old part number.